A photo of an alleged ghost at the Stanley Hotel: what do you think, real or fake?
20 Notes/ Hide
- peckishhh reblogged this from getspooked
- deanmartiann answered: Fake.
- paranormalruins likes this
- kaijusam answered: fakeeee
- theycallmegomer answered: I don’t know- smoke?
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- honeyed answered: ghosts in panes of glass = reflections, like, every single time.
- scrapes likes this
- realparanormal reblogged this from getspooked
- zasuland answered: fake-o
- activelocated answered: Dudes…. that’s a street lamp.
- jacques-rocks likes this
- ithinkthethirdisabuttthing reblogged this from getspooked and added:
- michellemabelle82 answered: looks like a ceiling lamp to me…
- realparanormal likes this
- kristypooh likes this
- bigsteppin910 answered: i think its a ghost/spirit
- saharawr answered: Hm, I don’t think it’s real. It looks more like smoke and it can be debunked using many reasons.
- getspooked posted this